Introduction of the Rotary Briquette Machine
1. Raw materials scope: Corn stalks, rice straw, peanut hulls (seedlings), cotton stalks, bark, sawdust, RDF, domestic waste, paper mill waste, furfural dregs, corn cobs, cow dung, rice husks, etc.
2. Suitable parameter: 15-25% moisture, and less 50mm length.
3. Final briquettes: the forming density is 0.6-1.2g/cm³. Size 32mm*32mm cross section, the length is naturally broken 5-15 cm. The density can be adjusted by adjusting the mold.
4. The transmission of the whole machine adopts four-stage parallel hard tooth surface helical gear reduction, large gear modulus, wide working surface and large carrying capacity, and the transmission strength is 3-5 times that of the conventional reducer.
5. There are a wide range of finished products, which can produceφ8-φ26mm pellets and square 32mm briquette products.
6. It can realize the multi-use of briquetting and granulation, and the mold of the whole machine is highly interchangeable.
7.The whole machine adopts modular design completely, and the assembly and disassembly of the whole machine.Unloading is very convenient, which reduces fixed asset investment and has the highest cost performance.
Parameter detailed and price of Equipment list:
Hole quantity （pcs）
Note: complete set include feeding belt conveyor, briquette machine, reducer, heating equipment, automatic lubrication equipment, briquette conveyor, control cabinet.