Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-28 Origin: Site
1, The fasteners, bearings should be regularly checked, found that loose parts damaged should be replaced and repaired in time.
2, Grinding core, roller, knife, screen, use for a period of time will wear, should be checked regularly.
3, Regular cleaning bearings, clutches and rotating parts can not lack of lubricating oil.
4. When replacing the bearings of the threshing machine, there are two screw holes for the top bearing behind the shaft seat, and bolts are used to eject the bearings.
5. After the maintenance of the three-way separation bearing, two points should be concentric, and the shaft does not jump.
6. Regularly check whether the nuts at both ends of the roller in the peeling machine are loose, and it should be tight when it is loose.
Cause of Occurrence
The machine vibrates and there is abnormal sound in production.
1.The whole machine is not fastened.
2.Bearing donation is damaged
3.Foreign objects enter the machine.
4.Roller grinding core loose or broken.
5.The reeds are tight or the shafts are not concentric.
1.Fasten the connecting bolts and corner bolts of the main engine.
2.Replace the bearing
3.Stop to eliminate foreign bodies
4.Stop check, tighten or replace the roller, grinding core.
5.Loosen the reed, check and correct the runout of each shaft.
The motor hums and gives off heat
1, the motor power is small
2. The inlet opening is too large and there is too much feed. 3. The pressure at the discharge port is too high
1. Replace the high-power motor 2. Insert the quantitative plate to reduce the inlet flow. 3, reduce the outlet pressure door pressure
Uneven grits in finished products or low corn flour yield.
1.The running-in period has not yet arrived.
2, the other configuration a set of special laundry list
1.Generally, most new machines have similar phenomena, which can be eliminated after a period of use.
2. After the separator, two outlets come forward.
Three separated noodles are mixed.
There is a tear in the cloth.
The gap between the lower surface of the reed frame and the three separate shells is too large.
Sewing or replacing
Plug the gap between the lower arcs with cloth strips.