Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-20 Origin: Site
Common Faults and Solutions of Horizontal Hydraulic Baler
When using horizontal hydraulic baler for packing lightly throwing loose materials such as shavings, sawdust, shredded paper, plastic woven bags, loose fibers, clothing, fabrics, etc.
The possible malfunctions of the machine can leave us at a loss.
In fact, there is no need to worry about malfunctions. Only by finding the right cause can the problem be solved.
A summary of some common problems, causes, and corresponding solutions when using horizontal hydraulic balers can help you better use the machine.
1- Low pressure.
The reasons for this situation are as follows:
1) Oil pipe leaks 2) Changing-over valve jams
3) Pressure gauge or pressure gauge pipeline blockage, pressure not reflected
Our solution for these reasons is:
1) Change the ring 2) Repair or change the valve
3) Clean the pressure gage or the pipe
2- When using a hydraulic packing machine, sometimes there may be a serious situation where the moving crossbeam stops and continues to slide down, which is quite serious and needs to be resolved in a timely manner.
What is the reason for the oil problem and how should we solve it?
First, we need to find the right reason in order to solve it,
1)The first possible reason is that the sealing ring at the cylinder port is leaking, causing the engine to continue to slide after stopping. At this point, it is necessary to observe the cylinder port and replace the sealing ring in a timely manner.
2) It may also be due to the inadequate sealing of the supporting valve port, which requires inspection and grinding of the supporting valve port to ensure a tight seal.
3-Oil leakage may also occur during use. But don't worry either.
Oil leakage occurs due to the following reasons:
1) Oil viscosity too low
2) Aging of seals
3)Loose connecting screws or pipe joints
The solution is as follows:
1)Use recommended fluids
2) Replace with new seals
3) Fixed screws or pipe joints
4-Finally, there is the issue of high machine noise or large vibration amplitude.
This is also easy to solve, as follows:
1) To determine if it is caused by blockage in the oil pump pipeline or oil filter, check the oil circuit, clean or replace the oil filter.
2) Check the oil suction pipeline and rule out that it is caused by inhaling air
3) If it is caused by different shafts of the pump shaft and motor, it is necessary to reinstall the pump shaft and motor shaft to ensure that the coaxiality is less than 0.05.
4) Bubbles in the oil can also cause loud noise. In this case, it is necessary to replenish the oil or immerse the return port under the oil
5) If it is due to high pump speed or high pump pressure, it is necessary to reduce the pump speed or pressure
6) It is recommended to use the recommended oil to avoid excessive viscosity of the oil causing loud machine noise.
In addition to the above points, if there are any other problems that arise during the use of the machine, you can also contact us at any time. We have a professional 24 hours after-sales team to serve customers.